Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday, Oct 11th

S+ English and English 7

You lucky dogs don't have school today!

Last night I was lucky enough to meet some of your family members at conferences.  I had a very busy evening full of chatting.  I was happy to see how many of you came as well.  It was nice to have you there :)

Chapter 7 Inference Question
Why does Ponyboy say “Socs were just guys after all” (Hinton 118) after talking to Randy?


Chapter 8 Inference Question
How do Ponyboy and Two-Bit know Dally is okay?


S+ English kids,

Please make sure to have chapter 8 finished for class on Monday.  First hour, you will also need inference questions for chapters 7 and 8 done for Monday.  I will post the questions before the end of the day today.

I hope you are all enjoying your day off!

Here is a photo I snapped at conferences last night.