Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday, Oct 22nd

S+ English

Work Day: In order of importance

1.  Finish The Outsiders

2.  Answer Chapter 12 Inference Question and turn it in - What kind of person is Ponyboy's English teacher?


If you didn't finish your question in class it is due FRIDAY

3.  Add textual evidence to your T-Chart for chapter 12 (See slide picture below for page numbers)

(To get ahead for Friday)

4.  Practice your literary terms - Summative on FRIDAY

I had a student request that I post the literary terms preassessment sheet.  I am unsure of how to post a document to my blog but I've posted a picture of it below.  Please refer to that for a list of the terms.

I hope you guys are studying your terms outside of class.  The Quizlet link is an EXCELLENT resource for you to use.





English 7

Lesson: Review previous reading and finish The Outsiders

Handout: Finish yellow literary terms sheet and hand it in

Handout: Revisit anticipation guide and complete the "after reading" column

Wrap up: Begin reviewing characters in preparation for movie tomorrow