Thursday, September 5, 2013

Book Checkout/Presentations

S+ English

Today in class we checked out books from the Media Center.  When we returned, I passed out your green "What's in the bag?" packets.  After briefly going through the packet I showed you my example presentation (if you were absent, or would like a refresher, there will be a video posted this weekend of my example).

Once my presentation was finished, you had some work time to complete steps one and two.  Please, make sure have at least two brainstormed answers for each category you chose, for class tomorrow.


This is a photo of my brainstorm page.
Get excited for your ice cream social tomorrow :)


English 7

Today in class we checked out books from the Media Center.  When we returned, we had some time to enjoy our new books!  After a few minutes of reading we moved on to our Star Presentations.  I showed you my example from last year and went through the directions for how to fill in your rough draft.  We voted on our extra category and decided to do favorite sport.

I look forward to seeing what you create!


This is my star from last year.
Get excited for your ice cream social tomorrow :)