Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday, September 13th

S+ English
Today in class we finished up our presentations.  Yippee!  You all did such wonderful jobs!  I will (hopefully) have your presentations graded with feedback by next Wednesday.  I try to get things back within a week.

We also learned a bit more about genre, specifically traditional literature.  If you were absent, or left your sheet at home, feel free to copy the information at the end of this post.

If you did not have your notebook for class today, no worries, make sure to have it on Monday. :)

I hope you all have wonderful weekends!  I can't wait to hear all about them on Monday.

English 7
Today in class we learned a bit more about genre, specifically traditional literature.  If you were absent, or left your sheet at home, feel free to copy the information at the end of this post.

We also worked on our "Friendly Letter".  I asked that you have your draft completed for class today.  We annotated a partners paper and then used that information to better our final.  I gave you class time to work and finish your final draft.  If you did not finish it in class, it is due on Monday.  Please, make sure to go through the list on the right and check that you've done all of the necessary things before turning it in.

I hope you all have wonderful weekends!  I can't wait to hear all about them on Monday!

Genre notes for today