Friday, September 6, 2013

First Friday Done!

S+ English

Today in class we finished going over your "What's in the bag?" presentation packet.  I gave you half of the class period to finish working on your outlines.  Please make sure to have these finished for class on Monday.

Here is the slide I showed for how to fill in your outline.  Remember, you don't HAVE to use these sentence starters, but you should make sure to speak in complete sentences when you present.

                                     

English 7

Today in class we worked on finishing up our stars and creating our scripts.  Be prepared to present your star on Monday in class.  We will go over the rubric one more time as a refresher before you present.

Here is the slide I showed explaining the directions for how to fill in your yellow script sheet.


Below is the script I wrote for my example star.